July 27th, 2014 from 12:30-4 pm
St. Mark's Episcopal Church
1020 N. Brand Blvd. Glendale CA 91202
Please join us for an afternoon of food, conversation, learning and FUN!
• Silver Lake Neighborhood Council member and timebanker John Wingler will be our grillmaster for a summer barbeque on the patio.
• Bring a dish to share (as organic as possible!) and your own cup, plate and utensils…it’s a zero-waste event!
• There will be presentations from community garden experts SYLVIA HOLMES and JANUARY NORDMAN, special guests LILI SINGER and LISA NOVICK from the Theodore Payne Foundation and volunteer bee activists from Honeylove.org.
• Indoor and outdoor tables, fun activities for the kids and music from pianist David Cutter.
• Clean out your closets by bringing something to the FREE BOUTIQUE, where everything is free! (no junk please!)
• Parking in the church lot, on the street and the nearby bank. Metro bus number 92 stops one block south of the church on Brand Blvd and Glenoaks.